July 2018: “The Survey Review Department and Its Impact on the Profession”
This webinar was presented on July 25, 2018.
Watching this webinar qualifies for 1 CPD hour under the Meeting Attendance category for OLSs.
Presenter: Tom Packowski, SRD Manager, AOLS
The presentation covered two areas:
- The AOLS as a self-governing profession: obligations, responsibilities and its Code of Ethics
- The Association structure: governance, licencing, complaints, discipline, compliance and insurance
- What if the Association didn’t carry out its mandate: growing distrust among the public and increased government input
- Why you should care: incompetence, unethical behaviour and a level playing field
The Survey Review Department:
- The SRD and the SRD Committee: terms of reference for each and reporting to Council
- SRD Programs: Comprehensive Review, Systematic Review, Funding Model and C of R and the profession
Click here for the presenter’s slides. Toms-Slides-Webinar-SRD-July-25-2018