Introduction to Business Valuation presented by Greg Kells, President of Sunbelt Business Brokers. Greg will cover the following topics and more:
• Small and medium size business value drivers
• What are buyers looking for?
• Actions to maximize exit value
• Valuation Guidelines
• When and Why to Evaluate a Business
• Value Drivers: Financial, Organizational, Operational and others
• How to secure premium exit value
Greg Kells, Lifetime Certified Business Intermediary, Life Member Institute of Business Appraisers, Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser, Certified Senior Business Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions Master Intermediary, Fellow of the IBBA, Licensed Business/Real Estate Broker, is President of Sunbelt Business Brokers Inc. (Canada). His focus on Sunbelt\’s development has made Sunbelt the premiere Canadian Business Brokerage, dominating local markets through superior services, delivered by professional brokers, using effective marketing programs and supported by appropriate technology, training, large national and international networks, and proven methodology.